Ponga, Inc. (“Ponga”) values the creativity of our customers (collectively or individually, "Users") who use the services and applications offered by Ponga, including the ponga.com website, that may include additional websites, online services, mobile applications, content (e.g., widgets, feeds, and applications) and other services or applications offered by Ponga from time to time (collectively, the "Ponga Services").Ponga provides this statement of the Usage Rules to inform you of certain policies and procedures regarding the use of Ponga Services. Unless otherwise defined in this Usage Rules statement, terms used in this Usage Rules have the same meanings as in our Terms of Service, which may be accessed at ponga.com/tos.
YOU UNDERSTAND AND HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU MAY NOT, AND WARRANT THAT YOU WILL NOT:
- use the Ponga Services or any Content displayed within the Ponga Services to "stalk", harass, abuse, defame, threaten or defraud other Users, or collect, attempt to collect, or store location or personal information about other users without their consent;
- use the Ponga Services if you are under the age of 14 years old, or under the age where use is appropriate and in compliance with the law in your local jurisdiction;
- include offensive, objectionable, or pornographic materials as deemed such in the sole discretion of Ponga in your User Submissions or Ponga Services personal profile page;
- use the Ponga Services for any commercial or non-private use, it being understood that the Ponga Services are for personal, non-commercial use only;
- fail to deliver any payment due for the Ponga Services;
- use the Ponga Services for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national, or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, data protection and privacy, rights of publicity, and import or export control;
- make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail, to other Users of the Ponga Services. This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests, and petitions for signatures;
- impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access the Ponga Services accounts of other Users;
- convey personal identifying information about living people—such as age, home address, genetic information, occupation, or activities—only in ways that those concerned have expressly agreed to;
- share Ponga-issued passwords or access to any device you use to access to Ponga Services while Ponga is running and accessible with any third party or encourage any other User to do so;
- misrepresent the source, identity or content of any of your User Submissions or any other information transmitted via the Ponga Services;
- remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Ponga Services, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through the Ponga Services, or features that enforce limitations on use of the Ponga Services;
- intentionally interfere with or damage operation of the Ponga Services or any User's enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, worms, or other malicious code;
- post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material, including without limitation in your User Submissions, which a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, libelous, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or otherwise inappropriate, regardless of whether this material or its dissemination is unlawful;
- post, store, send, transmit or disseminate any information or material, including without limitation in your User Submissions, which infringes or violates any right of a third party, including without limitation (1) any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary or intellectual rights; (2) any right of privacy or publicity (including without limitation that you will not use the name or likeness or distribute any personal information of any kind of another without their express permission); or (e) any confidentiality obligations or other rights arising from confidentiality or fiduciary relationships.
- post, store, send, transmit, or disseminate any information or material which infringes, violates or misappropriates any patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary or intellectual property rights;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Ponga Services, or any part of it, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to the Ponga Services, or any part of it, through hacking, password mining or any other means or interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Ponga Services or any activities conducted on the Ponga Service;
- use any robot, spider, scraper or other automated means to access the Ponga Services for any purpose without our express written permission or bypass our robot exclusion headers or other measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Ponga Services or modify the Ponga Services in any manner or form, nor to use modified versions of the Ponga Services, including (without limitation) for the purpose of obtaining unauthorized access to the Ponga Services;
- collect or harvest any User Submissions or User information, including account names, from the Ponga Services; or
- sell or transfer or allow another person to access your account password, profile, or Ponga Services account.
Ponga may remove any Content and Ponga accounts at any time for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third parties or authorities relating to such Content), or for no reason at all.